Sesame oil - 4 tsp.
Mutton pieces - 100 grams
Small onions - 15 no. (Chopped)
Tomato - 2 no. (Chopped)
Ginger Garlic paste - 2 tsp.
Green chilli - 2 no.
Rice flour - 1 cup
Coconut grated - 3 tsp.
Coriander powder - 2 tsp.
Cumin powder - 1 tsp.
Chilli powder - 2 tsp.
Turmeric powder - 1/4 tsp.
Salt - To Taste
Water - As required
1. Take a bowl, add Rice flour, Chopped Onions, Curry leaves, Green chillies, Grated Coconut, salt and water as required. Mix it well and roll like balls (Sizes and shapes to be like Tennis balls shape similarly).
2. Take a Steamer, add water at the bottom and place the balls on the plate found on the top of the steamer and steam it for 10 minutes.
3. Take a pressure cooker, add oil, Chopped Onions, Ginger- Garlic paste, Mint leaves, Tomatoes and fry it for 5 minutes.
4. Add mutton pieces, turmeric powder, Chilli powder, Coriander powder, Cumin powder, salt and water as required.
5. Close the pressure cooker lid and wait for 3 whistles or 5 minutes.
6. Open the pressure cooker lid, after 15 minutes and add the boiled rice balls.
7. Finally add the chopped coriander leaves and switch-off the flame after 5 minutes.